This can happen after a firmware update. Here are the steps to correct:
1) Disconnect the Digilink cable from the Aurora
2) Connect MIDI cables to the Aurora MIDI input AND output. It must be bi-directional communication
3) Download and run the latest Aurora Remote Control software: https://www.lynxstudio.com/downloads/aurora-8/windows-aurora-remote-18j/
4) Navigate to "Digital" page
5) On left side of screen, look for LSLOT RECORD SOURCE 1-8. It will likely say "Digital 1-8". Change it to "Analog 1-8"
6) If you have an Aurora 16, you will also need to change LSLOT RECORD SOURCE 9-16 to "Analog 9-16"
7) Close the Aurora software
8) Power cycle the Aurora with the front panel power button
9) Reconnect the Digilink cable, and launch ProTools to test
Please sign in to leave a comment.