- Check the label by the AC adapter on the back of the Aurora to insure that you are using the correct version for your electrical system. The Aurora is available in 100V, 115V and 230V configurations.
- Is the AC Power Cord securely connected to the AC port on the Aurora, and is it securely connected to a valid, grounded AC Outlet?
- Try different angles and amounts of pressure on the power button, in case a washer got displaced for the button mount.
- Check the fuse. The Aurora ships with a spare fuse that you can swap out easily. The fuse tray is beneath the IEC power plug.
- Make sure that none of the front panel buttons are stuck in a depressed position before turning the unit on
- If the Aurora has an installed expansion card, try removing it and then see if it will power up.
Please sign in to leave a comment.