|STEP 1: Hardware Installation
- Turn OFF the power to your computer system and disconnect the power cords.
- Touch a metal plate on your computer system to ground yourself and discharge any static electricity.
- Remove the cover from your computer chassis and select an empty PCIe slot in your computer.
- You should refer to your computer system documentation for any special instructions on installing expansion cards and peripheral equipment.
- Unscrew and remove the slot cover from your selected PCIe slot. Note: The E22/E44 can be installed into any type or size of PCIe slot, from x1 to x32.
- Insert the Lynx card into the selected PCIe slot and press it down so that the contacts are securely seated.
- Secure the bracket of the Lynx card to the computer chassis using a chassis screw or retaining bracket.
- Replace the computer chassis cover and reconnect the power cord.
- Connect the Audio cables to the Lynx card. See the E22/E44 User's Guide for more information.