If you recently updated the firmware on your card and the firmware updated failed, you may need to revert to the factory firmware to have the card seen by your computer system. To do this:
1. Turn off and unplug the computer and remove the E22/E44 card.
2. On the component side of the board there are 4 white switches, towards the back and on the same side as the PCIe contacts.
3. By default, switches 1,2 and 3 are OFF. Switch 4 is ON.
4. Turn switch #3 ON, and switch #4 OFF.
5. If the OS now recognizes the card, run the latest firmware updater for the card.
When complete, shut down computer.
6. Remove the AC cord, remove the card, and put the switches back to their originial position: 3 = OFF, 4 = ON.
7. Reinstall the card and boot into the OS. The card should now operate with the current firmware.
Please sign in to leave a comment.